The Virtual Alternative was founded in 2003 by Liz Saunders.
In 2019, we expanded our team to include full-time and contract employees in an effort to offer our clients complete support and new services.
With over 80 years of combined experience and technical training, The Virtual Alternative provides personal, administration, business and executive assistance all in one convenient package!
Liz Saunders: Founder, General Manager and Privacy Officer
- BA from University of Toronto
- Studied Fundraising Management at Ryerson University
- In business since 1986, with a new twist for the 21st Century
- Strong knowledge in various computer programs including: Microsoft Office, Google Suite, Communication and Project management programs, Multiple email platforms
- Over 40 years office experience in various industries, including:
- real estate
- facilities management
- Committed to life-long learning and professionalism, with a desire to help your business grow
- Proven ability to exercise discretion, confidentiality and sound judgment
- Thrives on problem solving
- Numerous Professional Affiliations
Olivia Saunders: Senior Associate
- BA from Wilfrid Laurier University
- Completed Professional Organizing at the QC Design school
- Active member of the Project Management Institute and currently working towards a PMP designation
- Over 17 years experience supporting all levels of Senior Management, including:
- CEO and Founder
- Board of Directors Members
- Various C-Suite members
- Office of the President
- Owner and operator
- Experience in various industries including:
- Collections and Recovery
- HR and staffing
- Extensive experience with Mac and PC; products, applications and operating systems
- Skilled at identifying problems, and providing solutions
- Known for saying “give me 20 minutes and I will figure it out”
2 thoughts on “About our team!”
I’ve had the pleasure of working with Olivia and have benefited from her creative problem-solving, tireless work ethic and willingness to do whatever it takes to create a product that will translate from a vision into reality. She’s wonderful at leading and teaching others, while being a supportive and caring colleague. I would recommend her for any job be it big or small.
Liz – love the look of your site. Get those blogs posted…..
Comments are closed.